Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hawaii Day 5

Zaino and I went to walk to walmart and got distracted.

Zaino boy

Magnificent

Sunset

Oh damn the Tahitian dancers O__o dont worry i was good

Day 5 was coo. Started off the day by gettin some exercise. Zain and I walked all the way to walmart. Wasnt that far but it was dumb ass hot. We found a dope ass view on the way and ended up climbin trees. Like what the fuck. Hahah. Shit was smackin though. I couldnt climb the first cause i was short so I needed assisting. Hahah. Well later we went to the mall again and i saw this beautiful ass chick O__o haha had to put that in. Later that day we met up with the other niggas and went to the Luau. It was my first and it was smackin. Mai thai's and other shit. I was feelin it along with the dancers. Hahah. We ended up getting faded x rated that night. Who knows what happened -___- Oh and slapped that hotel room shit. "meet me at the hotel room"




My nigga spinnin them burning sticks haha



Burnin sticks again....TWO



The best part...tahitian ladies o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment