Monday, August 3, 2009

Hawaii Day 2

After golfin' with my dad, aunt, Brian, and Zaino, we went to Foodland and my aunt bought us this big ass cream puff. HELLA BOMB!

Drivin' towards the Ilikai. The spot bitcchhh!

Brian and Zain next to a waterfall

The balcony.

Balcony again.

Brian, Zain, and tried looking for this elevator that goes to the top of the hotel. Finally found it. Going back down there was a bride who came in. Yee!

At the top though.

So the second day we all went golfin' with the relatives. It was funny because I haven't played for years yet I played hella good. My dad came hella late. When he showed up everyone got nervous :T hahah But it was cool. After that we went to Foodland near my dad's old spot. Memories memories. My aunt bought us these bomb ass cream puffs though. HUGE too. Haha. When nightfall came, the boys and I went to the hotel spot to meet the rest. Got faded, looked for the cool elevator, then walked the stripped.......wonder what we did ;]



No comments:

Post a Comment